“I have a unique set of skills…”
A few years ago I set out as an independent consultant. I wanted to bring my skills and experience as a software developer and a database architect to those that have challenges with their data. Here a few thing that I’ve helped my clients with:
- Database performance tuning
- Query performance tuning
- Improving data quality and reliability
- Data transformation with ETL tools like SSIS or Informatica, or using languages like C#
- Relational database architecture
- Data reporting
- Data warehouse architecture and performance
- Database lifecycle management improvement and implementation
- ORM performance tuning especially with Entity Framework.
I’ve worked with large companies and small software startups. I can work onsite or off. I’ve worked with both data-focused teams and software development teams. I can help you.
If you’re interested in improving the health of your data and getting more from your data contact me via the form below.